Tuesday 19 July 2011

Let me tell you about whats going to be happening on my Blog

'Sup guys ive decided to start my own blog to see how it all works out for me im hoping to make at least 3-4 blog posts a week and looking forward to reading some of yours. My Blog is about Gaming as the title suggests im going to try and make this from my own experience of games and ive played plenty lol, its going to range over most genres and sometimes even older games from a few years back that just need a mention some of the games will be well known and some not as well known but i will give you MY opinion's on these feel free to dispute them but keep it civil and everyone will have their own ideas of fun.
Thanks :D

1 comment:

  1. need to expand my gaming library

    hopefully following this will help me do that :D

    ReplyDelete